Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The History: A Story Told but Not Heard!

THE HISTORY... I know the title sounds AMAZING ;)

So, I am going to start from the beginning of how everything came to be up to the trip I am about to take with my friends. Throughout the story, I will post pictures, links, and videos about stuff I have learned, eat and seen in China.

If you have any questions relating to China or me, feel free to comment away on the blog. If you know me, I am better at answering questions than telling stories.

So our story begins in at OLD NAVY HQ (AN AMAZING PLACE TO WORK WITH INSPIRATION AROUND EVERY CORNER)!! :)

Lets Start.... With my next post hahaha GOT YOU!

Here is a picture though of the team I was working with :')... They were trying to dress like me! THEY LOOK AMAZING... I know!

The Whole Team

1 comment:

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog! Should be good but to keep it nice and wholesome, please do not post any comment with foul language, threats or anything that is not an acceptable human comment in society. Pretend as if an 8 year old is reading this blog. Thank you!!!!

Sincerely with Positivity,

Joseph Palacio