Monday, March 25, 2013

Tell Me Places to go to in China!

I have two of my best friends coming to China. I AM VERY EXCITED!

Yes, I have been here for ten months and still don't know much about Beijing or Shanghai....

Anyway, I am asking anyone who reads my blog that has been to China or just has love for the Red and Yellow Country to let me know of any places, events or cool stuff they would see/do if or when they came to China?

PLEASE POST COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG!

I have a preliminary list of things that my friends have requested/I know about but thought I should use my Blog to my advantage. :) 

Here are some pictures of my cousin and I, when we met up in Shanghai... I didn't Rhyme, I Rapped that sentence. BOOM! I could be the next Eminem! :) 

Cousins 4 Life! The two eldest in the family!
Beautiful People!



KAYUTEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog! Should be good but to keep it nice and wholesome, please do not post any comment with foul language, threats or anything that is not an acceptable human comment in society. Pretend as if an 8 year old is reading this blog. Thank you!!!!

Sincerely with Positivity,

Joseph Palacio