Sunday, March 24, 2013

Posted 2 POLLS! Go Vote PLease!

I posted 2 polls!!

The first poll is asking "what would people like to learn if they come to China".... I want to post things that I learned for others to learn!

Granted, I understand most people do not take the time to look through profiles BUT this is for YOUR enjoyment! :)

The Second Poll is helping me figure out what is the easiest way for everyone to see all of my pictures!

So Let me know!

Thanks and Go venture the world, not with fear but with excitement and eagerness.... or just watch international movies... cheaper ;)

LOOK AT ME BEING A TRUE GENTLEMEN:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog! Should be good but to keep it nice and wholesome, please do not post any comment with foul language, threats or anything that is not an acceptable human comment in society. Pretend as if an 8 year old is reading this blog. Thank you!!!!

Sincerely with Positivity,

Joseph Palacio