Sunday, March 24, 2013

New Blog and A Dancing Baby

Happy Sunday Everyone!

While waiting waiting for my presentation to start, I thought how I should go about doing this CHALLENGE and write a new post for 90 days. Then, I realized that not many people checked my Tumblr Blog (Poor Tumblr or I am not exciting) and I figured why not give a background of what happened in the last year.

List of Things:

- How this all came to be
- What has been happening
- What I have realized
- Any cool Stories or the food I ate
- .... Anything else that I feel like :)

Some of you probably have heard these things but it might be nice to hear it again.

Some things I wanted to say:

1) I have been HILARIOUS in China! 

2) I will be using this Blog a lot more as I really like its style plus I need a place to write.

3) I will not only be posting about me but I will be positing about real events, funny things I find or whatever else I can think of! 

4) Just enjoy it and put any comments with questions about China or anything else! I will answer it! 

So, yeah thats about it I suppose.....

Without further ado, Here is a Baby name Sam dancing to a song that is very popular...

Quick Note: If you say Gundam style to a room full of Children in China, they ALL will get up and start doing the dance. I have tested it....




"Keep Moving Forward" - Walt Disney




1 comment:

  1. BTW ... YES I have an "Interesting" Commentary in the Video

    ReplyDelete

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog! Should be good but to keep it nice and wholesome, please do not post any comment with foul language, threats or anything that is not an acceptable human comment in society. Pretend as if an 8 year old is reading this blog. Thank you!!!!

Sincerely with Positivity,

Joseph Palacio