Saturday, March 23, 2013

The 90 Day Challenge

The 90 Day Challenge... Sounds unoriginal and typical for someone in my situation but I thought it would be cool to do something.

I am in my last 90 days of my adventure to a country that eats Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and LOTS of Vegetables (I am in China FYI).

To everyone that was expecting posts, I apologize for the past but for the next 90 days I will post something new. Be Excited, Be Enthralled ... or just don't care.

I have come to believe that it is not what happens in the past that defines us in the present, it is what we seek in the future that explains the present.

So, Starting today the 90 Day Challenge will begin! Look at me looking ahead to the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog! Should be good but to keep it nice and wholesome, please do not post any comment with foul language, threats or anything that is not an acceptable human comment in society. Pretend as if an 8 year old is reading this blog. Thank you!!!!

Sincerely with Positivity,

Joseph Palacio