Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"Dreams Come True" when you "Keep Moving Forward"

Very recently, a close friend of mine got into Medical School! He worked very hard and truly deserved to gain admissions to this prestigious Medical school. It was his dream since High School and he always stuck with that dream through the hard times. I couldn't be more happy or proud of him! 

Another close friend of mine is finishing his medical school program. He also has always dreamt to be a doctor and did everything to make sure that dream came true. Even when the light was going out, he sacrificed everything to follow his dream. He went across the world to an island for a very long time for Medical School. He is an inspiration to me. 

Additional close friend of mine just received a job offer in Engineering in San Francisco, Ca (his dream place he wanted to work recently). Some issues happened with his engineering dream and for some people, they would just give up. NOT MY FRIEND! He continued to apply to jobs and stuck with it. I am ecstatic for him.

These are just three examples of many people having their "Dreams Come True". Most of my friends are stories of inspiration for me to "Keep Moving Forward". 

An entrepreneur back in the day wanted to create something wonderful; Something that will be able to make everyone happy... also I am sure he wanted to make money, but we will ignore that. Everyone told him "you are not creative enough" or "it will never happen". Even when his "Project" was failing, he stuck with it and kept moving forward because he had a dream that couldn't be stopped. He said stuff like "Keep Moving Forward" and "Dreams Come True", which people probably rolled their eyes at the time. This man is my idol and his name is .....

Walt Disney: A man who created a place of happiness and creativity; a place that is living proof that dreams can come true. 

He made some questionable social decisions and The Walt Disney Company does have a lot of money and Disney Theme Parks are sort of expensive but does that take away the dream that was accomplished? No, it still happened. Do you still watch "The Cartoons, "The Avengers Movie" and go to the theme parks? YES! (Don't Lie)

Walt Disney is my idol not because of his choices, but because of his actions that was a great addition to this world. Disneyland is my favorite place on Earth, not because T.V. tells me so, but because every memory I have going with my father/family was fun and magical. Don't be so cynical and look at what it is meant to be, not what society is trying to show you.

For people who don't believe that Dreams Come True, Did you ever really try to "Keep Moving Forward"? Tianna (the newest Disney princess) was a great example of this because she taught us that Dreams come true with hope and determination. One must work hard and always be focused on the dream (and don't forget about love, friendship, etc.). Yes, it is a cartoon but why does that not make the lessons any less important?

Unfortunately, I understand circumstances of some dreams may not be as possible but I have about 5 different dreams and paths I can take. So, if one doesn't work make a new Dream. Also, in this age of Technology, it is hard for me to believe that Dreams can't come true.

Walt Disney and my friends all have something in common and if you ask any one of my close friends... you will see happiness and dreams coming true. :) (Of course you can't ask Walt because he is either frozen or dead). 

A DREAM OF MINE: To get married at Disneyland in front of the castle with my husband. :) ... It WILL HAPPEN!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog! Should be good but to keep it nice and wholesome, please do not post any comment with foul language, threats or anything that is not an acceptable human comment in society. Pretend as if an 8 year old is reading this blog. Thank you!!!!

Sincerely with Positivity,

Joseph Palacio