Thursday, March 28, 2013

History Part 2: First Week

..... After seeing the exit, I thought "No I can do this! Keep Moving Forward!" :) SO, I went to China!!!

Also, I made a promise to a manager that I will at least try it for a month :). The Airplane was amazing and awesome :) It was a 32 hour flight and even though it was a long time.... IT FELT LIKE NOTHING! THE FOOD WAS AMAZING ON THE FLIGHT!

I almost missed my flight in Beijing to Hangzhou because I had to carry all of my luggage to the next terminal and it was very heavy. I got to Hangzhou at night and meet Allan at the airport. He was holding up a sign with my name on it... Total Brad Pitt Status!

The First week in Hangzhou:

- Taught some kids, which was pretty cool
- Ate some Authentic Chinese Food (BOMB)
- Got settled with my apartment and new life (for the next year)
- Couldn't stop thinking about home
- Almost got hit by a million of cars
- Realized that Chinese people are friendly with a sense of pure care for one another
- Fell down on the bus all the time
- It was definitely a big Culture Change

There is not much to say about the first week though :)

ALSO HERE IS MY PHOTO-BUCKET ACCOUNT:

PHOTOBUCKET

Check the pictures out!

Flight Food - I ate it

A beautiful body of water - DUH!

First Night in Hangzhou, China



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog! Should be good but to keep it nice and wholesome, please do not post any comment with foul language, threats or anything that is not an acceptable human comment in society. Pretend as if an 8 year old is reading this blog. Thank you!!!!

Sincerely with Positivity,

Joseph Palacio